Sunday 18 April 2010

Easter Break 5

What's next?
After we've done conquering the southern tip of the North Island, we decided to drive to the West Coast to pay a visit to New Plymouth.

Photobucket

stopped and took some photos while travelling to New Plymouth

Photobucket

emo Ming

By the time we've reached New Plymouth, it's already pretty late and all of us were exhausted. We cooked a simple dinner and phiewww~ off to bed!

The next morning we didn't manage to walk around New Plymouth simply because we have to rush back to Auckland before 2pm to return our car. However, we still managed to stop by a few places for some photos. ;)

Photobucket

small poo vs big poo

Photobucket

Chun Ming refused to look at me -.-

Photobucket

He was pretty emo the whole day

Photobucket

stopped by another beach. It was soo windy~

Photobucket

took this picture before our lunch

Photobucket

took this after my lunch

Guys, I just enlarged my pictures due to a few complaints saying that It was too painful to view some of my pictures. So here it is. better? throw me more feedback ok? ;) will post my video for skydiving later when I'm free.

tata, and happy mama's day! :))))))))))))))) UMA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by © Layout Copyright 2010 babywei. All Rights Reserved