Saturday 3 April 2010

ho ho holiday!

YoOhoo.. I'm back blogging again. :))) sorry for not updating. I just started my break two days ago. Yaya, another boring holiday, : ( well, at least I don't need to go for lectures/ tutorials! woohoO!

I woke up around 6pm ( yes, it may sound ridiculous -.-)Went for Thai cuisine yesterday with my house mate Chung Ming. It has been a while since I eat out (yes, save money!). After that, we decided to chill at Starbucks( next to Skytower, its better than the one on Queen st!). We din't do much, just simply chit-chat for a while and then both of us busy on our own toy-i touch. While he's watching movie with his Ipod, I busy exploring the game that my girlfriend asked me to install, zombie farm. -.-yes.. sounds gay.. what to do.. 0.0
I took some photos that night as well. enjoY! ;-)

Yes, this dude is my housemate. - Chung Ming a.k.a donkey! =p



Strolling around after "yumcha" session ;-)



This is Auckieland. =)
Well, tata!
Thanks for reading, see u soon :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by © Layout Copyright 2010 babywei. All Rights Reserved